or don't you even have goals?
Goals is so important
You should have long-term goals but also short-term that are taking you towards your long-term goal.
What do you want to accomplish in life?
How do you want to live your life?
Set goals for everything you want to achieve in your life.
Most people set goals they know they wont fail at - that is not goals.
Some people set goals that they think they will be able to achieve - that is not enough either.
You need to set your goals to achieve what you want! What is it that you really want? That is your biggest goal!
Then of course break down that goal to smaller goals that will take you there - celebrate all the smal goals when reaching them and you are one step closer to your big life-goal.
There are many different ideas on how to set goals but the thing everyone agrees on is that you need goals to become successful in whatever you want.
What is a good goal
- A goal should be specific, something you want to accomplish and they need to have a deadline - you need to know when you have achieved it.
- Your goals should be big - they should scare you a bit and you don't need to know how to reach them
- You just need to know that you WILL reach them - feel it!
- You should be excited when thinking about reaching your goal.
- Don't let anything stand in your way. Forget all limiting believes about money and what you are able to do - you are able to do anything! Set the goals you really want!
How to reach your goals
- Write down your goals in this format "I am so happy and grateful now that I...."
- Keep them somewhere where you can see them and read them often.
- Take action with ideas and tasks that will lead you towards your goals.
- What you think, feel and know - you create so stay in the feeling that you already have achieved it.
Break down these goals into daily tasks that will take you in the right direction. If your goal is to reach a new level in your Network Marketing Business Plan by the end of the month you know how much you need to sell and how many people you need to recruit. (This is a small goal on the step to your big goal - this goal you know how to achieve so it is not big enough to be what you really are working for! - it's just an easy example)
If your goal is to recruit one new distributor in the last 10 days of the month then you need to talk to about 20 NEW people.
Probably a little more because some people need time to think and won't join right away so talk to 3 new people every day and make that your task.
If you are lucky and sign up the first person you talk to, great - celebrate that! But still talk to three people everyday as your plan was. OR set a higher goal and adjust your tasks according to that.
It is always fun to crush your goals, right?
Set goals, KNOW you will achieve them and take the action needed.
PS Do you want an easier way to reach your goals in your network marketing business? Do you want to have more people to talk to, people who already have said they are interested in what you are doing? Learn how in this free bootcamp.