Are you doing what you love?
Are you having success?
Are you living the life of your dreams or at least moving towards it?
I was talking to a upline of mine and we were discussing blogging since she recently started her blog as well. If you understand Swedish you can read it here.
Anyway, we were talking about what to write about and she was asking for more personal posts on my blog. And she is right. My blog is about giving you tips for building your online business but the reason for building this business model is the lifestyle!
Right now, I am sitting on my porch in the sun, one of the first days this spring I’ve been able to sit outside. I love to be able to choose, working in an office I would have been forced to be inside the whole day.
I’ve taken some time of today preparing a flowerbed, getting rid of dead things so it can start to grow.
I have been taking long walks with my dogs while listening to some training I needed to listen to.
I am now outlining blogposts that will be up on my blog in the next couple of weeks – this one will probably be one of the earliest since I’m writing about the weather – they say summer is on its way even to us.
The lifestyle is the most important thing when thinking about building a business or having a day-job. What do YOU want. You need to know your hopes and dreams and what you want to do with your life before deciding your path.
People are different and want different things.
What my days look like and what I'm able to do since I'm my own boss.
- Coachingcalls helping others to build there onlinebusiness
- Calls with people who are helping me and teaching me what I need
- Being able to go out and take a walk with my dogs whenever I want to
- Being able to work outside if the weather allows and trust me this spring has only contained indoor work until now.
- Starting dinner when my husband messages me that he is on his way so we can eat together, although sometimes, he get to eat left-overs or make his own food if I’m not feeling like cooking and just taking one of my shakes. 😀
- Do Yoga whenever there is a class or by myself at home when I feel like it. A great way to take a break from sitting in font of the computer.
- Take a day of whenever I want
- Meet friends for coffee or lunch whenever I want
- Visiting my parents and staying there for a couple of days without having to take time off from work.
Can’t wait for the day when I’ve built my business big enough for my husband to be able to quit his job – then we can go on trips whenever we feel like it without a boss that needs to agree.
What is freedom for you? What do you dream of? How do you want to live your life? Are you doing what you want?
Answer in the comments 🙂
P.S. If you would like to build your own business online or take your existing Network Marketing Business online – check out this bootcamp. You’ll learn how!