What follows is a list of online tools I use regularly in my business. Some of them are free, some of them are not. I hope you'll find something you didn't knew you where missing 😉
They are in no particular order.
1. WordPress - easy free tool to build your website. You probably need some paid for plugins depending on how sophisticated you want to be.
2. WebinarJam - do professional webinars.
3. Calendly - easy for your clients or team to schedule a meeting with you
4. GetResponse - The autoresponder I use. An autoresponder is a place where you store your e-mail subscribers and send your e-mails to them all at once. Can be scheduled or based on an action from your subscribers.
5. Facebook - I use it for advertising and to build relationships with interested people. Also to share value with my fans and followers
6. Elite Marketing Pro - They can hardly fit under the headline tools since it's an education company (that you need to learn from if you want to succeed online) but they have an affiliate part as well with pre-build landing pages and up to 70% commissions and that part is what I am putting under tools.
7. Futurenet - A Social Media Platform where I also market my opportunities and get paid for doing it.... Become my friend there for free, just click on the name 🙂
8. Zoom - for video calls with customers and team members. Great for screen-sharing
9. Canva - for creating pictures and layouts for the blog, social media and ads
10. Headline Analyzer - a tool that checks your headlines and tell you how good they are according to their Emotional Marketing Value - how people will react to it. Great to check your headlines just a change of one word can give it better results in the analyzer. I don't know how scientific it is but I use it. The headline for this article was just the working headline but I tweaked it and tweaked it and this simple one got the best score so I'm going with it.
I hope there was something you didn't know about and that will help you in your business. Check it our and if I can help you get started feel free to reach out to me. If you have anything that you use frequently that you think I might like comment below and let me know! Thank you!